Parent Training- a mindful approach.
- Throughout this 6 week training, you will learn about mindfulness as an everyday practice, engage in structured mindfulness activities (tailored to you!), learn about data collection, the various applications of it, and begin a meditation routine. You will have weekly check-ins and access to many resources.
- 1:1 one hour weekly session- these are done via web camera though an application called Zoom.
- Data collection- you will learn to use a self-monitoring system to collect data on your daily practice.
- Goal setting- although the training has a purpose in itself, you will set 3 goals to accomplish throughout the training.
- Two 30 minute follow up sessions are included to answer any questions and to reinforce some of the skills you learned.
Mindfulness is the self-regulation of one’s attention to the present moment. It is observing the world around us while engaging in acceptance and curiosity.
Sign up now for our Summer Training (limited spots available!)
Next available dates:
July 1st, 2020 – August 15th, 2020
September 1st, 2020- November 15th, 2020
Staff Training- a mindful approach.
- This training follows the same flow and structure as above; however, it is intended to help ABA practitioners engage in mindfulness within the work setting, explore the literature related to mindfulness in ABA, and explore this topic within the wellness scope.
- Individual or group sessions available!
- Contact us for more information.