What makes us different?
Our online scheduling feature allows flexibility when picking your meeting times and dates. You can benefit from having multiple clients supervised at each meeting (through video). You can choose from BCBAs around the world that meet your needs and specific interests and get experience from multiple supervisors per supervision period. Our software includes video sharing technology for easy communication and personalized feedback. We strive to provide exceptional supervision encompassing:
- Increased knowledge of terminology and use of ABA principles
- Increased knowledge of literature through writing assignments and literature reviews
- Knowledgeable feedback from highly trained professionals
What we expect from you?
- An ABA field placement job
- Must be enrolled in an approved ABA master’s degree (or undergraduate approve ABA course sequence)
- Reliable internet connection with access to camera and microphone
- Signed consent form from client to record part of your therapy session
- Completed the BACB experience standards module
- Eligible for supervision according to the BACB experience standards